What are employee benefits?
Whatever the size of your business, you will already know what a great asset your employees are. Employee benefits are employee-based plans that provide insurance cover for your employees.
Most insurance benefits can be offered to your staff as a workplace scheme, including:
What are the benefits?
The advantages to you (the employer) of offering workplace insurance to your employees are:
- increased staff loyalty and retention
- becoming a preferred employer by providing a great flexible benefit that gives you the competitive edge
- improved staff morale, by showing a caring attitude
- can be used as an effective salary-negotiating tool, which can help to reduce pressure on salary increases
- ensures key people are protected, which can help to minimise productivity losses
- reduce absenteeism, as staff can access healthcare quickly (for Medical Insurance schemes)