Service & content provided by Perpetual Guardian
At Perpetual Guardian, we are experts at preparing Wills which are clear, concise and easily understood. A Will is a legal record of your wishes which directly affects those close to you. It allows you to ensure your assets are distributed as you want them to be when you die. An up-to-date, well-drafted Will avoids uncertainty, delay and cost in the administration of your estate.
You should have a Will to:
- Ensure your hard earned assets go to those you choose.
- Appoint someone who will ensure the terms of your Will are carried out.
- Make sure all your last wishes are understood, i.e. wishes for your burial.
- Appoint a guardian for your children.
- Meet other wishes such as providing for your grandchildren’s education or making a charitable donation.
- We have a great team of client managers across New Zealand who are backed up by an expert legal team, so we’re confident you will get the very best advice available.
Our client managers can offer free advice over the phone and can reveal how a Will can help ensure your wishes are carried out, in just a matter of minutes.
Take care of things today.